Company recognizes individuals charting new course for business commerce through innovation and collaboration at Ariba LIVE
Business is by its nature a collaborative process. But with advances in technology, it has become increasingly social. Thanks to trends like cloud computing and mobility and the convergence of enterprise applications and social tools and networks, business can be done anywhere at anytime from anywhere in the world. Yesterday, Ariba, Inc. a business commerce network, recognized a group of individuals who are helping to chart this new course for business commerce, with the 2012 Ariba Excellence Awards. The awards were presented during a ceremony at Ariba LIVE, being held this week at Caesar’s Palace in Las Vegas.
Selected by an independent panel of judges, the 2012 Ariba Excellence Award Winners include:
- Lifetime Achievement Award Barbara Whittaker, former CPO, General Motors Company
- Collaborative Commerce Tim Bennett, Dollar Tree, Inc.
- Buyer-Seller Collaboration Pascal, Delval, Groupe Auchan SA Salim Lakha, Lawson Products, Inc.
- Procurement Transformation Ann Oka, Sodexo, Inc.
- Procurement Automation Gary Slavin, American International Group, Inc.
- Procurement Effectiveness Juan Carlos Montejano, Fomento de Construcciones Y Contratas
- Procurement Integration Greg Coverston, United Airlines, Inc.
- Collaborative Finance T.D. Eureste and Mark Smith, OneOK, Inc.
- Change Management Mike Riordan, McDonald’s Corporation
- Sales Effectiveness Kevin Turner, Dell, Inc.
Congratulations to the 2012 Ariba Excellence Award winners. These forward-thinking individuals have found the key to succeeding in today’s networked world through forging tight and more efficient collaborations with customers, suppliers and partners. PayStream wants to hear from you. If you were handing out excellence awards to individuals charting a new course for business commerce through innovation and collaboration who would you recognize and why?
Click here to view the entire Ariba press release.