Esker, a worldwide provider of document process automation solutions, yesterday announced a 21% increase in 2011 sales growth of its sales order processing solutions. This upsurge, particularly significant in the United States, confirms the increasing importance of customer orders in business document process automation.
Automated processing is typically associated with customer and vendor invoices; however, the management of customer orders represents a valuable opportunity for today’s businesses. Faced with a multitude of reception modes (e.g., fax, email, postal mail, Web, EDI, etc.), order processing has become more and more complex, despite being a critical process for customer satisfaction, commitment, revenue and competitive advantage.
2011 was an outstanding year for Esker Sales Order Processing automation solutions:
- Sales grew 21% versus 2010 — 28% of which was in the United States
- Strong customer portfolio — BASF, Kimball, Medrad, Siemens, Systagenix and Whirlpool trust Esker to automate their customer orders
- Customers in the medical industry and business-to-business distribution, two sectors significantly impacted by sales order processing, contacted Esker for help managing their customer orders
Click here to view the entire Esker press release.
The benefits of implementing financial automation solutions are endless, including lower processing costs, increased visibility, quicker approval times, and increased employee productivity, to name a few. Download a recent PayStream report for FREE to inquire how your company can benefit from automation.
Some of the many reports in PayStream’s research library include:
- Imaging and Workflow Automation – Better, Faster, Stronger
- eInvoicing Adoption Benchmarking Report 2012
- Travel and Expense – Improving T&E Processes Through Automation