Perceptive Software, creator of process and content management products and solutions, announces the launch of Perceptive eAuthorize. Powered by AssureSign, a leader in the electronic signature market, Perceptive eAuthorize allows any document to be electronically sent to any Perceptive Software user or third party in order to obtain a compliant electronic signature, followed by automatic uploading and storage of the signed document in Perceptive Software’s enterprise content management solution.
Perceptive eAuthorize is a flexible and secure document distribution product that takes a true integrated approach to electronic signatures. RESTful Web services integration enables a signing event to be initiated through a business process, from a Perceptive Software eForm, or via a customer’s business application. Once initiated, signatures and other applicable information are collected and the executed documents are captured directly into the Perceptive Content solution, along with the full audit history, for review or archival.
Perceptive eAuthorize collects more than just signatures. Additional input data can be required from the signer in order to populate documents with necessary information. Data fields can be validated to improve accuracy. And while other solutions offer only SaaS-based solutions, eAuthorize can be delivered on-premise as well for organizations that require data to stay within their walls.
Benefits of eAuthorize include:
- Remove the barriers to signing: By eliminating the need for printing, faxing, mailing and manual document handoffs, eAuthorize removes barriers that result in delays and manual processing costs.
- Know where things stand: eAuthorize provides complete and instant visibility into the signing process, and can proactively notify the user of status.
- Comply with legal requirements: With eAuthorize, users have a complete audit trail for every signature. Users can prove who signed it, when and where. The eAuthorize solution meets all requirements of the ESIGN Act of 2000, UETA (Uniform Electronic Transactions Act) and the European Union (EU) Directive on Electronic Signatures.
- Get it right the first time: Manual signature processes can be fraught with errors and inaccuracies. eAuthorize eliminates questions about the accuracy of information regarding documents and legibility of signatures, thus avoiding mistakes and rework in document processing.
Click here to access the entire Perceptive Software press release.
To learn more about Perceptive Software solutions, download a complimentary copy of a recent PayStream research report. Perceptive Software (Brainware) recently sponsored two reports, which can both be found in the online PayStream Research Library. Report titles include:
- Data Capture for Accounts Payable: Putting the See in OCR
- Receivables Document Management: Moving Toward a Paperless AR Organization